DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA ON THE WEBSITES
This page includes the descriptions of the management methods of the website with specific reference to treatment of personal data referring to the final users consulting the website itself, informing them about the use of data effected by the website itself.
The Data Controller is INTER SER S.P.A (P. IVA: 01867890020), with registered office in Vercelli (VC), Via Verdi, 27 – 13100), in the person of the legal representative pro tempore(hereinafter, “Holder”), tel. 0161 218860, Fax: 0161 219662, Email: email@example.com, Website: www.interser.it
The Data Controller provides you with the following information, pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679:
- Data processed on the website, purposes and methods of treatment
The types of data processed and relevant purposes are listed below:
- Navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is a kind of information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which , by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to its operating system and its IT environment. These data are used for the only purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical IT crimes to the detriment of the Site. The navigation data are processed for the legitimate interest of Inter Ser to guarantee the security of the Site (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) of the Rules).
- Data provided voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of mail or e-mail to the addresses indicated on this Website or to the contact forms on this Website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s e-mail address or e-mail , necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Apart from that specified for navigation data, you are free to provide personal data contained in the forms of request for information to the Company on the Site. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
The data you have entered in our information request forms will be processed by us for the exclusive purpose of being able to provide you with the information you have requested. In the event that your request concerns the purchase of our goods and services, we will process your data to execute pre-contractual measures taken upon your request before purchasing our products or services (Article 23, paragraph 1, let b) of the Code; art. 6, co. 1, let. b) of the Regulations); in any other case, the Data Controller will process his data to pursue the legitimate interest in communicating efficiently with the client and answering the questions addressed to him (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) of the Regulations). In the event that you also optionally communicate your telephone number in addition to the email address, the holder will also contact you by phone to provide the requested information. The Data Controller will use its e-mail address and telephone number only to provide the requested information, unless you have also consented to the processing of your personal data for the marketing purposes referred to in the following point. The Data Controller does not send us any sensitive data (ie data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to identify unambiguously a natural person, data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person).
- Data obtained through your telephone calls: in the event that you should contact the Data Controller by phone, we will process your personal data which you may communicate during the phone call only to provide technical assistance or information requested.
- Does the Data Controller process data for marketing purposes?With your consent (Articles 23, paragraphs 1 and 130 of the Code, Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) of the Rules), the Data Controller will process your data for marketing purposes (direct sales, advertising material, market research and commercial communication) and to send them via mail, e-mail and telephone with promotional communications, offers and promotions relating to products and services offered by Inter Ser. In case of failure to consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, the possibility of making a request for information on the Site, registering with the Site and making purchases on the Website will not be in any way affected or you will suffer any other prejudicial consequence. You may in any case freely and for free revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes at any time, making a request to Inter Ser in the manner indicated in the paragraph 6 which follows, also in a selective manner (for example, by communicating the his willingness to stop receiving communications via e-mail or telephone, only wanting to receive communications by post). In relation to promotional communications sent by email, you may revoke your consent to the processing of your email address for marketing purposes by clicking on the cancellation link (opt-out) present in each promotional email
The processing of your personal data will be carried out using manual and IT tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, so as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
- Legal basis
The processing of personal data you supplied has, as a legal basis pursuant to art. 6 GDPR, consent. By using or consulting this site, visitors and users approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below:
- a) Conclude the contracts for the services offered by the holder;
- b) Fulfill the obligations established by law (such as anti-money laundering legislation)
- c) Exercise the rights of the holder (for example the right of defense in court);
It is specified that such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for purposes of protection of the site and its users.
Furthermore, navigation data are processed for a legitimate Inter Ser interest in ensuring the security of the Site; moreover, in the case of communications, your data are used to pursue the legitimate interest of the owner to communicate efficiently with customers and to respond to the questions addressed to him.
By using the site, the user consents that the data processed will be communicated by the Data Controller to the following recipients:
- Subjects acting as data controllers, such as natural or legal persons who provide assistance and advice (such as, for example, persons delegated to carry out technical maintenance activities);
- Subjects with whom the Data Controller interacts for the provision of services;
- Subjects, entities or authorities to whom the Data Controller is obliged to communicate your personal data pursuant to the law or orders of the authorities.
- Data transfer
Your personal data is stored at the registered office of Inter Ser., Within the European Union. In any case, the Controller ensures that any future transfer of your data to an extra-EU country or organization will take place in accordance with the provisions of the law and, in particular, in accordance with Chapter V of the 2016/679 EU Regulation, which dictates, as fundamental requirements, that the transfer must take place either on the basis of a decision of adequacy (Article 45 of the GDPR) or on the basis of the guarantees that the recipient has insured (Article 46 of the GDPR).
- Time of conservation
Personal data are processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the User and, in any case, for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purposes described in point 2.
You have the power to exercise the following rights:
- Right of access, that is the right toask the Owner to confirm that the treatment of personal data concerning you is or is not undergoing, obtaining all the information indicated in art. 15 GDPR (eg processing purposes, categories of personal data processed, etc.);
- Right to request the correctionof inaccurate data or request its integration, if they are incomplete (Article 16 GDPR);
- Right to obtain the cancellationof personal data, if one of the reasons indicated in art. 17 GDPR (for example, data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed);
- Right to obtain the limitation of treatmentin the cases indicated in art. 18 GDPR (for example, if the accuracy of personal data is contested or if it is considered that the processing is illegal);
- Right to receivepersonal data concerning you, in a structured format, in common and legible, by automatic device, in order to transmit the same to another owner, without impediments by the first owner to whom he originally provided. This right can be exercised if the processing is carried out by automated means and is based on consent or on a contract (right to portability of the data, pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR);
- Right to oppose in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR, at any time, to the processing of personal data concerning you, if:
- the treatment is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in connection with the exercise of official authority vested in the holder, or is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the holder (see Article 6) paragraph 1 letter e) and f)), including cases in which profiling is carried out with this treatment. In the event of opposition, the data controller will refrain from further processing personal data, unless he demonstrates, on the one hand, the existence of binding legitimate reasons which prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned, from another, the need to ascertain, execute or defend a right in court;
- personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling in so far as it is connected to it. In this case, personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes (Article 21 of the GDPR);
- Right to propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home);
- Right to withdraw the consentat any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
- Obligation to communicate
The communication of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion of a contract